Sunday, July 5, 2020

A New Challenge



I have a new challenge for all of you. I have been publishing this blog for years now (January will be 11 years). I have enjoyed sharing with you all my lifestyle, home, family and garden. It's your turn. I want to see yours. I miss that. I want to get to know you all. So in that spirit I have started a forum. I  am inviting all of you to grab a cup of coffee and meet me at the back fence. I want to know what you are growing. What your weather is like. What projects you are working on. I will continue to do this blog  and am hoping the forum and exchange of ideas will help us through these hard times. We can laugh, cry, remember and quarantine together. No masks required. Feel free to invite your friends and family. 


I'll meet you there. 




It's empty ladies so let's fill it up! Everyone make one post. Ask a question, Share a recipe. Tell me what's in your garden blooming. The sky is the limit. Inspire me!!

You can find me there as DirtDiva your Admin. 


Blessings from The Holler

The Canned Quilter

11 comments:

  1. What a wonderful idea. I love reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, CQ! I am in there an already enjoying the conversation.

    Thanks! Fern

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! My heart is so full. I have been talking for 11 years and get a few comments at the end of each post. I love their talking and telling me what is going on in their gardens and worlds. I envision this as a community. Their community. A place to come and laugh and cry and vent. A place for flowers and gardens and pets and grandbabies. A place to Learn and teach through example. I have the greatest followers ever. Spread the word and invite those you think would enjoy.

      Delete
    2. Tell BabyO thank you for the idea!!

      Delete
  3. I signed up! Looking forward to this new platform.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounded fun and I do enjoy your website but that TERMS OF AGREEMENTS that Proboard wants you to sign is just onerous. ☹️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah unfortunately they are all that way. I shopped around and seems like that is just the way of that world.

      Delete
  5. Not for me, but I appreciate all you have posted. Hopefully I'll be able to return here and glean from your knowledge in the form of previous posts. Thank you so much for all your wisdom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joy I will continue to post here darlin. It's not for everyone. It is okay and there will be lots of new posts. You just keep on visiting here.

      Delete

Feel free to challenge me, disagree with me, or tell me I’m completely nuts in the comments section of each blog entry, but I reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever (abusive, profane, rude, or anonymous comments) – so keep it polite, please. Also I am not a free advertisement board if you want to push a product on my comments I will delete you fast !!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails