Saturday, July 6, 2013

Grandchildren


Sometimes after years and years of various holidays they start to become sort of shall we say "run of the mill". Then come the grandchildren!
 

And boy do they spice things up in a hurry!


A simple backyard cookout, a kiddie pool, some sparklers and popsicles in grandma's back yard become a memory making "grandma's house celebration".


Hoping everyone had a memorable 4th, a backyard full of grandchildren and a full grill! 

Blessings from The Holler

The Canned Quilter

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful kids! Looks like you enjoyed having them over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So precious. glad Yall had a good fourth:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute little guys you have there.. Gotta cherish those babes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean! Your grandkids are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to challenge me, disagree with me, or tell me I’m completely nuts in the comments section of each blog entry, but I reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever (abusive, profane, rude, or anonymous comments) – so keep it polite, please. Also I am not a free advertisement board if you want to push a product on my comments I will delete you fast !!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails