Thursday, August 2, 2012

A Bit Of Business







Last week I was received two blog awards from Cranky Puppy Farm. I would like to congratulate Cranky Puppy for her awards and to thank her for thinking of me for the same awards. I am supposed to share 7 random things about myself so here goes. 

1. I love to fish.

2. My favorite singer is Willie Nelson. I am a huge fan.

3. I was a majorette in school.

4. As a child I was super shy.

5. I collect cameos and pearls. 
 I also collect pewter.

6. My vehicle of choice is a Jeep and I have owned 3 in my life. 

7. My favorite color is blue.


 Now I am supposed to pick 15 lovely and inspiring blogs. Instead of listing them here I will instead suggest that you look to my right sidebar where I have links to more than 15 lovely blogs that I am sure you will enjoy that are both lovely and inspiring and I read almost daily.  So to everyone listed in my side bar I present these awards. Why because It is MY blog and I can do what I want to : ) 


Congrats and I love you all...




Blessings from The Holler

The Canned Quilter


4 comments:

  1. That was nice of everyone involved to say good things about each other and present awards.
    Thank you for blogging about the simpler, though busy, life you two live. There's a warmth that accompanies them.

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA!! #8 You are a rebel at heart:))) That's why we all love you, too, Momma Hooch!! Congrats on the awards~ you deserve them for all the time you commit to sharing your life with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations...you deserve it! And I love the new blog design. Fist bump from a fellow Jeep girl (we own 3!)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to challenge me, disagree with me, or tell me I’m completely nuts in the comments section of each blog entry, but I reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever (abusive, profane, rude, or anonymous comments) – so keep it polite, please. Also I am not a free advertisement board if you want to push a product on my comments I will delete you fast !!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails