Friday, May 6, 2011

Honey Salad Dressings


Yes again we are eating fresh salads. Nothing beats the first leafy greens of the season and we have been enjoying salads almost every night. Just greens maybe with a little boiled egg on top. It has been wonderful.

We plant lettuce in successive plantings about 2 weeks apart to keep us in lettuce until it gets too hot. I experiment with salad dressings during this time and rarely buy dressings any more. My newest dressings are from Thy Hand Hath Provided Blogspot and are made with honey. That's right no sugar! It's a great recipe and well worth making your own. While you're there check out her blogspot as it is pretty wonderful too.



Blessings from The Holler

The Canned Quilter

1 comment:

Feel free to challenge me, disagree with me, or tell me I’m completely nuts in the comments section of each blog entry, but I reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever (abusive, profane, rude, or anonymous comments) – so keep it polite, please. Also I am not a free advertisement board if you want to push a product on my comments I will delete you fast !!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails