Thursday, December 23, 2010

Just settled down for a long winter's nap!







Christmas is such a busy time. There are ornaments to be hung. 


And pretzels to be dipped for plates for Baby O to take to the elderly when the 4-H club goes carolling.


There are grandchildren to be entertained and kept out of the Christmas tree branches and presents. 


There are lights to be hung even though it is 4 below and snowing. There are cookies to be baked for the Christmas recital at school and a solo to be sung by Baby O. There is a Christmas piano recital for grand daughter Graci.  


And most important there are long winter naps to be taken by Grandpa (aka O Wise One) and Baby Hank in the recliner.

Blessings from The Holler

The Canned Quilter

3 comments:

  1. May your holiday continue to be blessed with those you love.
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babies are great for taking naps with. :)

    Merry Christmas to you all! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to challenge me, disagree with me, or tell me I’m completely nuts in the comments section of each blog entry, but I reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever (abusive, profane, rude, or anonymous comments) – so keep it polite, please. Also I am not a free advertisement board if you want to push a product on my comments I will delete you fast !!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails