Monday, December 27, 2010

Baby Hank's First Christmas


Baby Hank is 6 months old now. It was his first Christmas at Grandmaws.


He liked the shiny paper.......


And chewing......




And more shiny paper.....


And chewing.....


And the bows and chewing......

Are we starting to see a pattern here? Yes he is teething, chewing and drooling on everything. He is starting to crawl and chases Riley now in his walker. He pulls the leaves off my houseplants and opens the kitchen drawers. 

But we think we shall keep him!  



Blessings from The Holler

The Canned Quilter

3 comments:

Feel free to challenge me, disagree with me, or tell me I’m completely nuts in the comments section of each blog entry, but I reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever (abusive, profane, rude, or anonymous comments) – so keep it polite, please. Also I am not a free advertisement board if you want to push a product on my comments I will delete you fast !!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails