Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My New Grandson



My first grandson was born Saturday morning June 26th at 5:30 am. He weighed in at 8 lbs. and 1 oz and is 21 inches long. His name is Hank Keith. O Wise One and I very excited about finally having a little boy to love.   He has a full head of red blonde hair just like his mama ! 

He's already the apple of Grandmaw's eye! We can tell. We are already planning fishing trips : )



Grandpa on the other hand must have been pretty boring ....

 

He has one birthmark on his left foot. He had to show grandpa : )
Geez look at the size of those feet! Newborn socks won't even fit him.. Lol





Blessings from The Holler

The Canned Quilter

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you and yours! And, a warm welcome to Hank! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how precious Mr Hank is!!!!! I love him already! I am sure that I will be seeing a whole lot more of this little fella! I hope!!! Pictures of those fishing trips, working the farm with Pawpaw OWO and getting into Baby Oops's stuff!!!

    Congratulations! I am sure that you are never as boring as Pawpaw either!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to challenge me, disagree with me, or tell me I’m completely nuts in the comments section of each blog entry, but I reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever (abusive, profane, rude, or anonymous comments) – so keep it polite, please. Also I am not a free advertisement board if you want to push a product on my comments I will delete you fast !!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails