Friday, January 15, 2010

Welcome to Hickery Holler


Well this is our first post and we welcome you to Hickery Holler. It's nothing fancy but we do call it home. I am the canned quilter and name pretty well speaks for itself as those are my two interests on top of gardening, sewing, crocheting and reading. I live in the Holler with my husband, whom his hunting friends have lovingly dubbed O' Wise One. We are both retired and live at Hickery Holler with our little late life blessing, and the last chick in the nest, our 14 year old Darling Daughter. We have started this blog to share our daily lives with our other 4 chicks who have scattered across the country and our 2 grandchildren and yes you. We invite whomever would like to come along and join us. It can get interesting from time to time.
Blessings from Hickery Holler
The Canned Quilter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to challenge me, disagree with me, or tell me I’m completely nuts in the comments section of each blog entry, but I reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever (abusive, profane, rude, or anonymous comments) – so keep it polite, please. Also I am not a free advertisement board if you want to push a product on my comments I will delete you fast !!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails