Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Still Composting



This is the time of year that all the cages, sheds and animal pens get a good cleaning before that winter snow starts flying. 



O Wise One cleans out the poop from underneath the brooders and takes the pressure washer to them. Once dry he will cover them with tarps until next spring when we again have babies to go in them.

Needless to say the gardens and compost piles are getting plenty of attention right now.


Blessings from The Holler

The Canned Quilter

1 comment:

  1. Oh what fun ! I remember those times on our hobby farm as a kid I was always the pooper picker upper cleaner part of my chores ! Have a good day !

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to challenge me, disagree with me, or tell me I’m completely nuts in the comments section of each blog entry, but I reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever (abusive, profane, rude, or anonymous comments) – so keep it polite, please. Also I am not a free advertisement board if you want to push a product on my comments I will delete you fast !!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails