Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Happy Independence Day America!


Like most of America we have planned a day with family tomorrow complete with barbecue chicken and ribs, corn on the cob, grilled zucchini, pasta salad and apple pie. Fireworks ready and the kiddie pool too! So for the next day or so I will be enjoying my grandchildren and also guests in town.

 I will not post for a couple days.

 I would like to take this time to wish each and every one of you a happy and safe 4th of July.

Blessings from The Holler

The Canned Quilter

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy and store up some sweet hugs for later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds wonderful. Have a Happy and safe 4th of July from us here at Our Country Cove Crew in Ontario Canada .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful 4th with your family and good food!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to challenge me, disagree with me, or tell me I’m completely nuts in the comments section of each blog entry, but I reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever (abusive, profane, rude, or anonymous comments) – so keep it polite, please. Also I am not a free advertisement board if you want to push a product on my comments I will delete you fast !!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails