Friday, December 21, 2012

Winter Holiday



As the snow gently melts over the land and winter returns to this farm we look forward to the upcoming holiday with family and friends. We are especially thankful for the wonderful blessings of children and grandchildren that surround us during this festive season. We continue to enjoy the simple gifts of a warm home, a full larder, good health, a loving family and a gracious God.     


We are also thankful for all of you, the men and women who visit this blog regularly reading, commenting and enjoying what we share. This just a small peek into our daily lives here on this farmstead.



With the upcoming celebrations I will be taking a week or so off to spend time with my family and have a bit of a rest. During this time I have a few videos and pictures prepared that will automatically publish so you won't think that I have completely abandoned you and I look forward to returning the first of next year refreshed and rested.





We would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas

and a Happy New year from all of us here at Hickery Holler



4 comments:

  1. Thank you, CQ.

    A Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year to you all. ♥
    Have a safe, wonderful holiday season with family. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos and post . The weather here tonight is very windy , cold and we have a heavy snow squall warning for the night . All cozyed up here with full bellies of home made chilli, wood stove going , pets by our feet , cups of tea in hand and Christmas movies to watch ! Hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "... the simple gifts of a warm home, a full larder, good health, a loving family and a gracious God."

    oh gracious, what more could anyone want...?? thanks for a wonderful year of sharing all that you have given us... rest and enjoy the merriest Christmas but please know I will eagerly be awaiting your return in the new year... :))

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to challenge me, disagree with me, or tell me I’m completely nuts in the comments section of each blog entry, but I reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever (abusive, profane, rude, or anonymous comments) – so keep it polite, please. Also I am not a free advertisement board if you want to push a product on my comments I will delete you fast !!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails