Monday, July 9, 2012

Daily Farm Journal


Monday Evening July 9th 2012


We were lucky enough that we managed to get our hay baled before the rain : ) Although I have to admit we got about 1/3 of the bales we normally get.


Finished laundry and spent the day working in the house since it was still wet from the little storm that went through last night. We actually have little puddles...praise the lord. We still are in desperate need of rain but it helps. It sure is nice to have temperatures in the high 80's versus a 108 daily high temperature. I just pray it hangs around for a little bit.


Spent the day washing sheets and catching up on kitchen chores. Lots of veggies laying around so made from freezer meals.  


Made 2 cabbage rolls casseroles for the crockpot to freeze.


Stuffed shells and froze 3 containers for future meals.


Made 4 chicken freezer to crockpot meals.  


It was a nice quiet day and although everything is really brown it was peaceful. Picked a few squash and tomatoes and watered the blackberries again. Even with a little rain we are still watering. 


Blessings from The Holler

The Canned Quilter  


1 comment:

Feel free to challenge me, disagree with me, or tell me I’m completely nuts in the comments section of each blog entry, but I reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever (abusive, profane, rude, or anonymous comments) – so keep it polite, please. Also I am not a free advertisement board if you want to push a product on my comments I will delete you fast !!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails