Friday, April 6, 2012

Happy Easter


Like most holidays it is time for me to take a break from blogging for a couple days. There is lots to do with tomato seedlings to be potted along with canning more asparagus and still freezing Morel mushrooms. Not to mention the deal I got yesterday on 20 pounds of grapefruit to be dealt with. 


While we finish up these chores and prepare for the Easter celebration we hope that everyone out there has a wonderful Easter weekend. As for us we'll be frying crappie,dying eggs and hiding eggs for the grandkids We'll be back on Monday.

Happy Easter


Blessings from The Holler

The Canned Quilter.

5 comments:

  1. Have a glorious break.
    Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you do with 20 pounds of grapefruit? Please tell us after Easter - which sounds like it will be glorious at your house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter.
    Have fun peeling all those grapefruits you must be going to can!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a blessed weekend and Happy Easter! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Easter! I'll be canning asparagus and three kinds of dried beans and working on my garden.

    What on earth are you planning to do with all of the grapefruit? I hope you post recipes.

    Enjoy the family time!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to challenge me, disagree with me, or tell me I’m completely nuts in the comments section of each blog entry, but I reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever (abusive, profane, rude, or anonymous comments) – so keep it polite, please. Also I am not a free advertisement board if you want to push a product on my comments I will delete you fast !!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails