Monday, September 5, 2011




Nothing finished off our busy Labor Day weekend better than our annual trek to the hot air balloon derby. 



God blessed us with 70 degree temperatures and beautiful sunshine.


It made the colors of the balloons shine like diamonds in the blue sky.


It was a day of kids and grand kids..... 


Time spent with dear friends......


A day of bottles...





and babies........




Let's not forget the bears!




And neighbors....




As the temperatures dropped to the 40's and the fires were extinguished for another year


Mama's and babies watched the sunset



And those big beautiful balloons light up one last time and then the flame went out until next year.


Blessings from The Holler

The Canned Quilter

3 comments:

  1. What an awesome day you had! I bet it was lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful!
    Happy Tuesday to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like so much fun! And your photos are just great!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to challenge me, disagree with me, or tell me I’m completely nuts in the comments section of each blog entry, but I reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever (abusive, profane, rude, or anonymous comments) – so keep it polite, please. Also I am not a free advertisement board if you want to push a product on my comments I will delete you fast !!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails