Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Beauty of the Season


Plum blossoms basking in the warm spring sunshine


The delicate smell of the tiny violets


The large bold blossoms of the Magnolia


And the beautiful pale color of the peach blossom


the vibrant markings of that first tulip




Or the clouds of tiny lavendar blossoms of the Red Bud tree


The farm is alive with the sights and smells of spring. It has been a long winter and I have really missed the flowers.




Blessings from The Holler

The Canned Quilter

3 comments:

  1. They're all so pretty; bet it smells heavenly too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures, and I'm happy to report I have flowers coming up! Yes indeed spring came for a day or two! Have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely are your pictures, and I am so glad to see the signs of spring. It was a long winter!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to challenge me, disagree with me, or tell me I’m completely nuts in the comments section of each blog entry, but I reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever (abusive, profane, rude, or anonymous comments) – so keep it polite, please. Also I am not a free advertisement board if you want to push a product on my comments I will delete you fast !!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails