Thursday, February 3, 2011

They Shall Always Come


I have always said that even if I were on another planet my kids would find a way to find me.

No matter what.

This is proof.........

In the aftermath of a blizzard.....we have not left home in 4 days......

the county road maintainer is broke down.

We can see it out the upstairs window.

Alas we hear a sound coming up the driveway.

Indeed that is my son in law there.

Coming up what used to be my driveway.

Good babysitters are hard to find : )

5 comments:

  1. Now thats funny.....oh not the snow but the baby sitter line :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the primary care-giver for my grand-kids and grand-dogs....and YES my kids would move Heaven and Earth to get to me...because you are so right: a good babysitter is hard to find! Love your post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got a lot of snow! I'm glad they came looking for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool-we are not dug out yet either-hopefully it will warm up so we can do battle with the snow this weekend

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep! the kids know where to go and how to get there :o) Neither rain nor sleet or dark of night..Can stay those kids from Mom :o)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to challenge me, disagree with me, or tell me I’m completely nuts in the comments section of each blog entry, but I reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever (abusive, profane, rude, or anonymous comments) – so keep it polite, please. Also I am not a free advertisement board if you want to push a product on my comments I will delete you fast !!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails