Thursday, January 27, 2011

There Is Beauty In All Seasons

In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.

Albert Camus
 


 
The frost performs its secret ministry, Unhelped by any wind.


Samuel Taylor Coleridge
 
 

 
 
On a lone winter evening, when the frost Has wrought a silence.


John Keats
 
 

"Shed no tear - O, shed no tear!
The flower will bloom another year.
Weep no more - O, weep no more!
Young buds sleep in the root's white core."

- John Keats





2 comments:

Feel free to challenge me, disagree with me, or tell me I’m completely nuts in the comments section of each blog entry, but I reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever (abusive, profane, rude, or anonymous comments) – so keep it polite, please. Also I am not a free advertisement board if you want to push a product on my comments I will delete you fast !!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails