Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Bad Boys

Winter has definitely arrived. It has been snowing here in the Holler for the last 24 hours and continues to snow. School has been cancelled and I do not have Baby Hank today as his mother could not go to work. So today will be a day of catching up with chores and maybe doing some laundry. Then I think I will snuggle under my quilt frame for the afternoon. Riley will have to nap on the couch as the snow is taller than he is. Thought I would share some pictures of the bad boys , Hank and Riley. What those two don't get into! 



It sure is hard to dig for moles when the ground is frozen : )


See that little black dog standing guard !


Why do babies always empty the kitchen drawers?


Still shelling pecans....Will it ever end?


Blessings from The Holler

The Canned QUilter

3 comments:

  1. They maybe naughty boys but they are precious. My my daughter was a toddler she used to pull out all the pots and pans into the middle of the kitchen floor and play with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look like great pecans!
    Thanks for all the pictures. Have a great day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If your tired of shelling Pecans send them here! I'm still canning or making stock too:o) Ginny

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to challenge me, disagree with me, or tell me I’m completely nuts in the comments section of each blog entry, but I reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever (abusive, profane, rude, or anonymous comments) – so keep it polite, please. Also I am not a free advertisement board if you want to push a product on my comments I will delete you fast !!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails