Friday, May 7, 2010

It's Broke!





Ever have one of those weeks where you break everything you touch?

First the hot water went out. This was last Thursday. Called the repairman and he told me how to reset it. That did not work and then the water was so hot you could not use it. Seems the thermostat had went out on the hot water heater. So on Friday the repairman came out and replaced the hotwater heater thermostat.

Monday the oven went out. Just came on then got an error and would not work. Tuesday the repairman came out and replaced the sensor. Wednesday the oven would not work again so again the repairman came out, as soon as he left the oven again came back with the error message and ceased to work. Called repairman he is calling the manufacturer for assistance and .........we wait.

Wednesday started mowing lawn before rain forecasted on Thursday night. Half way through mowing the lawn the belt broke on the mower. It is now at the repair shop.

That's it! I Quit!

Gone Fishing 

4 comments:

  1. I *have* had one of those weeks! Started a few months ago and continued to last week, haha.

    I'll be fishing with you this weekend! Hope you have good luck and a great weekend. :)

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope this weekend is better than the week you've had!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry but your luck sounds like mine! I had both lawnmowers and my tiller broke down in one week. He thought I did that on purpose.

    Maybe you can squeeze in a nice dinner out around the fishing ;-)))))

    Have a great, well deserved weekend!

    Happy Mother's Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sad, but I happy to know I'm not the only one this happen to. Things like this come in three, so maybe you are pass this.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to challenge me, disagree with me, or tell me I’m completely nuts in the comments section of each blog entry, but I reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever (abusive, profane, rude, or anonymous comments) – so keep it polite, please. Also I am not a free advertisement board if you want to push a product on my comments I will delete you fast !!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails