Friday, April 30, 2010

It's a Hard Knock Life !




Yep Sadie the Wonder Pup strikes again. This time she got behind the oak entertainment center and got wound up in the TV wires. Pulled part of them out struggling and knocked a picture frame off the top on her little head. See the bump. Her feelings were terribly hurt but she will survive I think. O Wise One loved and comforted her and she took a nap. Afterward she was back to her bouncing self. Till next time : )

O Wise One may not be so lucky as he is still trying to figure out where all the cables connect.  Hear him muttering?

It is truly a hard knock life for a little pup and her faithful master.




Blessings from The Holler

The Canned Quilter 

1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh. *hugs* to pup and sympathies to O Wise One, hehe.
    Hope you all have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to challenge me, disagree with me, or tell me I’m completely nuts in the comments section of each blog entry, but I reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever (abusive, profane, rude, or anonymous comments) – so keep it polite, please. Also I am not a free advertisement board if you want to push a product on my comments I will delete you fast !!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails