Monday, November 22, 2021

Odds and Ends

What am I up to??



Making ghee with some of the butter I made last week.


Blueberry buttermilk pancakes for the freezer to use up the buttermilk.


Remember I tried a new variety of okra called " Heavy Hitter" this year. I am giving it a thumbs up and saving seeds for next year. I saved so many seeds this year. Just a premonition that it might be prudent. I got a seed catalog in Saturday and as I was thumbing through I saw that Kandy corn, my favorite sweet corn is now $19 a pound. I was shocked at the prices to say the least.

Like most probably I am rushing around cleaning my house for upcoming holiday guests. Dusting and mopping and getting everything ready for a couple days of cooking and entertaining. 

Blessings from The Holler

The Canned Quilter 

 

1 comment:

Feel free to challenge me, disagree with me, or tell me I’m completely nuts in the comments section of each blog entry, but I reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever (abusive, profane, rude, or anonymous comments) – so keep it polite, please. Also I am not a free advertisement board if you want to push a product on my comments I will delete you fast !!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails