Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Furniture Wax

With the normal April rainy season upon us I have resorted to spring cleaning. I ordered Daddy Van's Beeswax and lavender furniture polish to apply a paste wax to all my furniture. It is a wonderful product and I was pleasantly suprised at the results. It is a little pricey at $11.95 a tin but well worth it as I don't think my furniture has ever looked better. And it smells like lavender : ) My furniture looks wonderful after applying this and smells great too.

I as a general rule don't endorse alot of products on this blog but it is nice to be able to buy a product that is all natural, made in the USA and that really works like it is supposed to. Next I am going to try the sweet orange and lavender scent.

If you are interested you can find it on Amazon.com.


   Happy Spring Cleaning

The Canned Quilter 

1 comment:

  1. I bet it always smells good at your house. =)

    Remind me the next time we gab on the phone to tell you about the Bass Pro Shop incident and the mistaken identity thing times three.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to challenge me, disagree with me, or tell me I’m completely nuts in the comments section of each blog entry, but I reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever (abusive, profane, rude, or anonymous comments) – so keep it polite, please. Also I am not a free advertisement board if you want to push a product on my comments I will delete you fast !!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails