Friday, October 22, 2010

Health Care



Let me get this straight.

We're going to be "gifted" with a health care plan we are forced to purchase and fined if we don't, written by a committee whose chairman says he doesn't understand it, passed by a Congress that hasn't read it but exempts themselves from it, to be signed by a president who also smokes, with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn't pay his taxes, to be overseen by a surgeon general who is obese, and financed by a country that's broke.

What the hell could possibly go wrong?


You tell em Maxine!

Blessings from The Holler

The Canned Quilter

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. I LOVE that. Sad, but true.

    Have a blessed weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA! Is Maxine running for President, Congress, town dog catcher?? I'm voting for her next time around! Working on the inside of healthcare is just as befuddling:)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so true. Our country is in a darn mess!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Frightening, isn't it!

    I beleieve, we're headed for a game of survival...

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to challenge me, disagree with me, or tell me I’m completely nuts in the comments section of each blog entry, but I reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever (abusive, profane, rude, or anonymous comments) – so keep it polite, please. Also I am not a free advertisement board if you want to push a product on my comments I will delete you fast !!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails